Erica is better than Matt Erica is better than Matt

Nice work

Nice timing and atmosphere, it really looked like they were singing the song on an on-stage performance.

Legacy of Zelda: DLC [00] Legacy of Zelda: DLC [00]

Not bad

It's not a bad effort, but you really need to do more Hyrule lore research. For example, Saria will never ever grow older (physically) and it looks like you pretty much based half your series on thinking she does.

omegafinal responds:

Yeah, I know she doesn't, the original plot for this involved the Children of the Sages, and the explanation of why she became an adult here is pretty convoluted.

Casino Vs Mario Vs Sonic: Ep.1 Casino Vs Mario Vs Sonic: Ep.1

Hmm

It's a pretty decent job, good voice acting and animation techniques.
Though the storyline is a bit bland and the dialogue gets pretty cheesy in some places.

My biggest problem though was with the Dragonball Z sound effects, they're way overused in flashes, doesn't anyone realise there are other sound effects out there?

Budj responds:

The reason why I used DBZ sound effects will be revealed in a future episode.

StickMenFutureConcepts StickMenFutureConcepts

Awesome, but

It was awesome until right at the end when all those bullets were heading at them. What exactly happened there? There was lots of bullets, then a blank screen and a slash, then some guy fell off a hover-cycle thing? I didn't get that, but the rest was awesome.

Midnight Visit Midnight Visit

Creepy

That thing cracked me up when he first came, then it was being real creepy. So I was like, oh snap.

Dad Is Over Nine Dad Is Over Nine

LOL

Funny as hell.

Stick menZ Stick menZ

Strange

I was expecting the grey one to start humping the faces of his defeated foes.

When the guy who got ripped in half came back I was like... what the hell.. but then in the close up he was hitting him with his own legs and that was pretty funny.

Mouthsinging: A Story Mouthsinging: A Story

Jeezus

Sweet animating skills, ass music.

Only decent band was Rammstein and you didn't even choose a good song of theirs! -_-

Nice animating though.

Spoof of the Colossus Spoof of the Colossus

Funny stuff

There was some stupid shit in the colossus storyline that I missed, thanks for pointing it out.

Korean Missile Crisis Korean Missile Crisis

Pfff

Too bad in reality America is 10 trillion in debt and oil thieves who's military might can't even take down one man rofl

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

I don't say this to many people, but you are an idiot.

Lol.