Youda Sushi Chef Youda Sushi Chef

Fun times

Everyone wants to come to a restaurant named "Penis". Infact I had people ordering the "Penis Special" lol

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Fun and nice

It's fun and nice and everything but holy potato salad it is hard. I don't know about everyone else but I don't appreciate being cheaped by a dude who throws fish every 5 seconds lol

Well built mechanics, good animations and sound.

The Last Mech-Druid The Last Mech-Druid

Nice fun game

No doubt about it, though it is definately a challenge. I would have thought you'd get your health back between levels, possibly depending on some sort of difficulty setting?

Anyway I didn't read the guide or tutorials and put all my skillpoints into blade which I then used up and so I had no useful powers lol, maybe that's why it was so hard.

Froggy Feast 2 Froggy Feast 2

Solid

Nice puzzle game, that frog made me angry eating my stuff but his facial expression cracked me up so I couldn't stay angry at him lol

Burn Stuff and Die Burn Stuff and Die

Doh

I kept burning the powerups and died because they're hard to tell from the normal items

Zombies - The Beginning Zombies - The Beginning

Interesting

Nice game but damn it's harsh having to start again every time, I died at every possible place there was to die.

Pirate Launch Pirate Launch

Damn

Those dolphins need to die.

Fun game though.

Noodle responds:

Sharks, there are no dolphins.
And don't hurt the sharks!
(Sharkwater convinced me they need saving too)

Orbitz Orbitz

Why, Pac-Man, why?!

He destroyed me!!! This game is hard. A nice polished game though.

Epic War 3 Epic War 3

Cool game

I only lost one battle at the start because I didn't read the rules. I almost beat the end trial with only level 1 character but some invisible thing started cutting up all my troops I could hear a slice sound effect and half my troops died.. then my castle died.

1 Will Survive 1 Will Survive