Erica is better than Matt Erica is better than Matt

Nice work

Nice timing and atmosphere, it really looked like they were singing the song on an on-stage performance.

Legacy of Zelda: DLC [00] Legacy of Zelda: DLC [00]

Not bad

It's not a bad effort, but you really need to do more Hyrule lore research. For example, Saria will never ever grow older (physically) and it looks like you pretty much based half your series on thinking she does.

omegafinal responds:

Yeah, I know she doesn't, the original plot for this involved the Children of the Sages, and the explanation of why she became an adult here is pretty convoluted.

Casino Vs Mario Vs Sonic: Ep.1 Casino Vs Mario Vs Sonic: Ep.1

Hmm

It's a pretty decent job, good voice acting and animation techniques.
Though the storyline is a bit bland and the dialogue gets pretty cheesy in some places.

My biggest problem though was with the Dragonball Z sound effects, they're way overused in flashes, doesn't anyone realise there are other sound effects out there?

Budj responds:

The reason why I used DBZ sound effects will be revealed in a future episode.

Youda Sushi Chef Youda Sushi Chef

Fun times

Everyone wants to come to a restaurant named "Penis". Infact I had people ordering the "Penis Special" lol

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Fun and nice

It's fun and nice and everything but holy potato salad it is hard. I don't know about everyone else but I don't appreciate being cheaped by a dude who throws fish every 5 seconds lol

Well built mechanics, good animations and sound.

The Last Mech-Druid The Last Mech-Druid

Nice fun game

No doubt about it, though it is definately a challenge. I would have thought you'd get your health back between levels, possibly depending on some sort of difficulty setting?

Anyway I didn't read the guide or tutorials and put all my skillpoints into blade which I then used up and so I had no useful powers lol, maybe that's why it was so hard.

Ambush and Retaliation Ambush and Retaliation

Not bad

Not a bad song, needs a little work like you said though.

PS: If noobs like the guy below me do things like that, make sure to press the yellow X on their comment and get it removed.